December 16, 2008

This Fight

A simple fight, a deja vu, a similar complex emotion...

The story began when I hadn't received a single phone call for more than three days. I didn't know if I had a good reason to be mad about it, but I was. That breaking up resulted from no sincere communication. We were both proud, too proud to compromise, too proud to follow each other's wishes. Without a word, we broke up silently. Just a few simple clicks on the personal profile, we ended our relationship.

Today I witnessed a similar scene on my MSN. I started to wonder "Is that we take too many things for granted or we just stick up for our unbreakable principles?" I was told that I didn't know how to talk to lovers. Maybe. However, sometimes I just can't fake it. I can't tell you how great your figure is, while you still have a long way to go. I can't accept too much flexibility that I need to take a lot of time to confirm a date. Sure, sometimes, I just wonder if I still love the one I'm be with. I guess my foolish pride was activated once again.

Not giving up is an ideal concept. After all this, are you still determined to make it through just like before?

Who knows. Maybe this deja vu is a turning point to a better place or a tedious condiction.

No comments: