December 15, 2008

Things I've Been Worried About Recently

With my limited point of view, I experienced the world...

Hey dude, you don't need to react like that.
What makes you so horny? Your desire is aroused by the body image.
Things don't work out for me in this way.
Could you spare your time finding another?

No matter how hard I try, there will always be an obstacle in front of me.
The questions is "Do I try hard enough?"
No progression on my work. Laziness, I borrow thy name again.
Not until I can resist all types of temptation of life can I speed up.

No lover, no happiness. A lover, no free time.
Romance is a vulgar thief stealing my control.
So, I was blinded by crave, overwhelmed with corruption.
I don't know when a taste for being cared has become a forbidden fruit in my life.

My stream of conscienceness has no responsibilities for anybody.
This is my blog. I have my parole.

Sometimes I wonder if there is anybody reading what I'm writing on this blog.
I guess I am the only one I know. Ha...

No comments: