December 1, 2008

Birds of a Feather?

Sometimes I wonder if my failure is resulted from the company of other losers. I guess things seem to go extreme while a person has no more stances to make sense of what's happened to him. However, the reality is that most of my friends asks me out to have fun, but not to go to the library to study. We hang out to eat, go shopping, sing in the KTV, or go exercising. There's nothing bad about relaxing oneself, but when these types of relaxation gradually occupy most of the time of my life, I get corrupted as a result. I blame myself for bad time management and setting wrong priority of getting things done. Maybe it's time for me to quit all these and focus more on my work.

Well, as what my father told me, "Winners find their ways, but losers find their excuses," I guess it's still a long way for me to succeed. XD

No comments: